Sending a video
Recording a video
The easiest way to record a video is from your smartphone. You can either record it within an application such as Whatsapp or iPhone Messages or you can also record from your phone’s camera and then send it through one of the follow ways listed below. If you need help learning how to record a video on your phone, your best bet is to search on Google.
Direct message me on Slack and I will send you my Whatsapp details.
Direct message me on Slack and I will send you my details.
WeTransfer allows you to send large files for free. You can drop your video there and send to email@example.com.
- Create a YouTube account [Details here]
- Load the video to YouTube and mark as Unlisted [Details here]
- Get a copy of the video link and DM it to me on Slack
- DO NOT worry about your appearance. It is only a conversation between you and I. This chat is private and confidential and will not be shared with others. You can be yourself with me.
- As stated above, if you are having issues loading videos you could send several shorter videos if that helps.
- Make sure you are in a quiet place where you are not disturbed.
If you are having issues please reach out on Slack or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes it helps to make shorter messages if you are having issues, 1-2 minutes long max.
But also we can just book a 1-2-1 video chat as well.