- This event has passed.
Tech Hack Session – Put Down Your Pen: The Future of Digital Notetaking
Please note this page may contain affiliate links that support us to do what we do best. We only partner with products and services we love. You can read our Affiliate Disclaimer for more information.
November 2 @ 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT
The world of note-taking has evolved, and so should you. Gone are the days when assistants juggled multiple notebooks, sticky notes, and memos. Digital note-taking is here to revolutionize the way you work. Join us for an enlightening webinar that explores the future of digital note-taking and features a live demo of options including the Remarkable 2 digital notepad—a tool we believe can make a significant difference in your daily tasks. Join us for this month’s Tech Hack webinar to discover how this innovative tool can revolutionize your workflow and make you an even more effective Executive Assistant.
What You Will Learn
- The Evolution of Note-Taking: How digital tools are changing the game for Executive Assistants.
- Essentials of Digital Note-Taking: Features you should look for in a digital note-taking device.
- Benefits of Going Digital: How digital note-taking can make you more efficient, organized, and effective.
- Live Demo: An over-the-shoulder showcase of some solutions including the Remarkable 2 digital notepad and how it fits into the digital note-taking landscape.
This is a FREE webinar open to all. Please note, our content is tailored for administrative professionals but all are welcome.
Meet your host
Lauren Bradley, FoundeR of The Officials + Lead Trainer
Join us for our wildly successful Tech Hack Series with host Lauren Bradley. She speaks with administrative professionals about her favorite tech tips and tricks to help assistants…
– Embrace tech and not fear it
– Make more money by boosting their skill set
– Impress their team and bosses with their problem-solving skills
– Stay relevant as technology rapidly redefines the way we work
Lauren has held every admin and assistant title under the sun including Office Manager, Virtual Assistant, EA to the CEO and private PA to HNWIs. She is a former OfficeNinjas All-Star winner and founder of The Officials. She is passionate about empowering admins and assistants.
Follow her here: