- This event has passed.
Digital Declutter Workshop
June 16, 2021 @ 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM BST
Lauren joins forces with Melissa Peoples to bring you amazing content, tips and tricks to help you take back control of your digital life.
If you have ever felt overwhelmed and frustrated with where to find your files, wondering how you can save time in your day by organizing how you work, or simply just need someone to help you make sense of it all … Lauren and Melissa have you covered.
Regardless if you are on a PC or a Mac, Microsoft, or G-Suite, we are all dealing with the same challenges of simplifying our digital lives. Join us as we take a deep dive into #allthethings that make our digital life organized, streamlined, and help us get more done in less time.
- An interactive 2-hour workshop with mind-mapping sessions
- Learn how to declutter your digital space and keep it organized
- Discover strategies for organizing your digital life
- Learn how to declutter your files, inbox, and online tools
- Explore the power of designing an effective digital environment
- Live Q&A with Melissa and Lauren
- Access to recording and templates
- Checklists to get you started and keep you going
- Exclusive declutter challenge
- Tools to help you implement and establish best practices
Officials HQ Members get a 25% discount with code. Login to see the code.
This is a member's only event.
You can find more information on our memberships here.
If you feel this is an error, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the URL into the email.
We'll get to the bottom of it for you.
The Officials Team