We rely on all members to help keep our community a safe place for people to share and view information.
This community is a supportive one. When reading and posting assume good intentions first for all members.
We encourage our members to give and receive support, sharing their stories and experiences in times of distress and wellness.
We respect members’ opinions and listen without judgment. Appreciate that others may have an opinion different from yours. If you see abuse, report it to Lauren Bradley via DM immediately.
We empower our members to make decisions that support good mental health and wellbeing. Don’t hold back in sharing your knowledge – it’s likely someone will find it useful or interesting. When you give information, provide your sources.
We support our members to talk openly about difficult subjects in a safe manner. Though this is a private platform, The Officials cannot be help accountable for the actions of members. However, we do our very best to keep the community private and safe. The integrity of the community is our utmost priority. If you have any issues, please report to Lauren Bradley immediately through Slack DM.
Members are not permitted to screenshot information and share it outside of the community. We do our best to protect our members but please be careful of posting IP owned by your company without permission or sensitive information.
If you ever have a question that you’d like to post but would prefer to remain anonymous then DM @Lauren Bradley (Founder) and she will post it without your name.We expect our members to be:
We approach all our discussions with kindness, warmth and always assume the best intentions. Welcome new members, share your tips or show them how to use the community and website. If you are a new member, make sure to introduce yourself – our community is waiting for you.
No sales or promotion
All members must be a member of the admin and assistant community. You will be removed if you attempt to sell or promote your business within the group without express written permission from The Officials. This is only allowed in very extreme cases to protect the integrity of the group. Refunds will not be offered to members removed who break the rules repeatedly or through fraudulent action.
Some general rules:
We maintain the right to remove posts and threads.We need to make sure that material posted in the discussion forums is not potentially harmful.
For this reason, we may any post, avatar or display name that:
- contains disrespectful or derogatory remarks about any other member
- contains advice or content that we believe is damaging, unhelpful or distressing to others
- advertises products, services, events or research as no promotion or sales posts are allowed in the community unless authorised by The Officials.
- contains offensive language is nonsensical and/or irrelevant
- promotes personal beliefs in a way that is disrespectful of the choices of others
- infringes the privacy of individuals or service providers
- is racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit or suggestive, abusive or otherwise discriminatory or objectionable
- puts overt pressure on other members to respond, including ‘goodbye’ messages
- describes or encourages violence, suicide or other activity which could endanger the safety or wellbeing of others
- is a copy of another post or contains the same, or similar, message posted multiple times elsewhere
- contains references to edits or moderation
- is made from duplicate accounts.
A team of moderators have been entrusted with the ability to intervene when these Community Rules have been breached. However, due to the dynamic nature and the sheer volume of posts, we can’t immediately read everything written – therefore much of the responsibility for maintaining our friendly environment lies with you.
If any material you post raises concerns about your safety or the safety of others, we may try to contact you to make sure that you or others are safe. We may also need to pass your contact details on to authorities who can help protect your safety or the safety of others (for example, to the police or a mental health crisis service).
We reserve the right to permanently deactivate the accounts of users who breach our community rules.
Threads from users who are no longer on the forums may be archived (locked or unpublished) at the discretion of moderators.