- This event has passed.
The Career Accelerator Event Series: Reverse Engineer Your Career
May 25, 2022 @ 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM BST
Launching The Career Accelerator Event Series
Are you in your dream job?
Making the salary you want?
Do you have the tools to take you from where you are in your career to where you want to be?
If you answered, “no” to any of the questions above, our latest event series is for you.
We are so excited to launch our new series The Career Accelerator. There is a rise in administrative professionals taking Officials career courses and booking mentorship sessions for CV reviews, interview skills and more.
The Career Accelerator event series will focus on all aspects of taking control of your career in order to find and secure your dream role and financial security.
Throughout this series, expect to learn:
• How to optimize your resume/CV
• Appropriately utilize crucial keywords
• Articulate your value to gain respect, influence, and renumeration
• Leverage your digital profile to attract your dream employer
• Essential up-skilling needed for today’s market
• Resources and techniques to finding your feet faster in a new role
• Plus, so much more with special guests
This month: Reverse Engineer Your Career
Did you stumble into the admin/assistant profession and found your calling?
Unsure of what your next career move should be?
Do you feel like you are at a crossroads with your career?
Do you feel your career is supporting the life you want?
Though fate or happenstance may have brought you to this career, that doesn’t mean you should simply go with the flow. As Abraham Lincoln once said, “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
In this session, Lauren will explain the importance of career planning in order to support the life you desire. You will learn why this foundational planning is essential for your long-term life quality and why you need to start today.
In this session, we will cover:
• The big mistake you are likely making in your career development
• Principles of reverse engineering your career
• How to get started and the key areas of focus
• Essential skillset building
This event will be recorded and all ticket holders will receive access to the recording.
Tickets will be available from May 6th. Use the link below to be notified when the doors have opened for this event.
Please notes that Officials HQ members attend for FREE. If you are not an Officials HQ member and would like to learn more visit our Membership page.